Hi there –
Thanks for stopping by. I’m happy to introduce myself and tell you where to find me and why.
– I really dig Twitter which makes it my preferred social media outlet!
– The Dragon Year 2012 brings a lot of changes but also opportunities. With that, I started my own businesses: not just one but two! You can hire my Social Media Consulting services and/or browse my jewelry store Awesome Twenty – which is currently still in the making and opening no later than early July 2012!
– Let’s network on LinkedIn – don’t be shy!
– I started blogging years before the term was coined, abandoned it, started new blogs, blogged on Fotolog, but I am about to regularly blog again.
– Facebook Fan Page: In February 2009, I started my Facebook Fan Page and update it still although irregularly so.
– Everybody has a Facebook page, no?
– Music plays a huge role in my life, not only did I start to play guitar again (I learned guitar when I was a young child barely seven years old and stopped in my twenties!), but I also started making and recording my own music. You find cuts from my favorite shows as well some of my own stuff in my YouTube channel.
– Photography is an important passion of mine. Here’s Oliver and my concert photos portfolio.
– Last but not least, I do have a Google profile, for quite a while, actually.
Lots of love from New York!