You want to play in NYC? Please contact us through our booking form
Discovering new music is the best thing about running a blog.
- We promise that we listen to all music submitted through this page, but we may not be able to reply to each submission. Due to the volume of emails we receive, we cannot make the same promise for direct email submissions. Also, we generally do not respond to submissions via social media.
- We post one, sometimes two tracks per day. We are only two people with day jobs, so we have to make a selection.
- Some of the best music reveals itself only after multiple listens. That is why we are not trying to be the fastest blog to post new music. But if you give us enough lead time, we will try to feature music on the release day. Also, we like exclusive premieres as much as the next blog.
- We prefer Soundcloud, but are open to post music through other streaming services as well. If your track is available on Spotify, we may include it in one of our playlists.
- We do not run ads on our site and are reluctant to post anything that exposes our readers to third-party advertising.
- Making your music available for offline listening increases the chance that we spend sufficient time with it. We have subscriptions for Soundcloud, Spotify and Apple Music and download music files.
- Sharing our content on your social media is a win-win: we give each other exposure and generate social signals that cause sites like Facebook to present your music to more people.
You’re okay with the above? Then let’s hear from you:
Thanks, we’ll be in touch!